Teaching Learning Process (TLP)
HEI is providing quality education to all learners in various programmes to achieve their goals towards outcome-based education and satisfy the learning experiences. The teaching-learning method employed at institute is student centric method which ensures the participation of all learners through various pedagogies for experiential learning, participatory learning and problem-solving approaches.
The institute has framed various policy documents for the process of teaching-learning and reviewed its facilities including ICT infrastructure to ensure the effective curriculum delivery through modern teaching-learning tools. The active involvements of stakeholders help to strengthen the teaching-learning process. In context with this, the efforts taken by institute are noteworthy and resulted into fruitful outcomes in terms of results, university ranks, placements, participation in extracurricular activities leading to overall development of students.
- Policies Documents:
Policies framed by IQAC for curriculum planning, delivery, evaluations, ICT facilities are uploaded on college website.
The link for policies is: http://newartsparner.com/policies-and-procedures/
- Student centric methods:
In order to cater the learning demands of students who are diverse in their previous knowledge, subject interest, learning abilities, institute adopted various student centric teaching-learning methods that give fruitful learning experiences. These methods are,
a) Experiential learning
- Laboratory Sessions
- Study Tours and Excursions
- Industrial Visits
b) Participative learning
- Group Projects
c) Problem solving and doubt solving sessions
- Teaching Methods
- Group Discussion
- Science Exhibitions
- Mentoring Sessions
- vii. Street act Play
- viii. Debate Competitions
- Cultural Participation
- Other Student Centric Activities
We have a team of devoted, dedicated teachers and committed support staff. Team leader Principal is SPPU Best Teacher and Best Principal Awardee who leads by his example. Majority of the teachers are qualified with Ph. D. The involvement of faculty in research activities is encouraging as witnessed in the increasing number of publications, paper presentations at conferences and seminars, undertaken research projects and research guidance. Our faculty has received individual awards also for outstanding work in academic, extension and research activities.
Teaching-learning process is supported with the teaching aids, use of ICT, guest lectures and other co-curricular activities. We have developed substantial functional linkages and MoUs with many institutions to assist students in respect of summer training, internship, placement, skill development, etc. We have maintained a good track record of examination results. Many students have excelled in academics and secured ranks, gold medals, prizes and scholarships in the university examinations. More than hundred students are at top positions in industries, reputed educational and research institutions in India and abroad. A good number of conferences, seminars and workshops were organized for faculty improvement and for students’ enrichment. Faculty has authored number of books.
Co-curricular, extra-curricular and extension activities undertaken by the college are commendable and help to maintain the learning ambience at the institute.
The college has reached its level of excellence due to the constant support and encouragement from the visionary management, devoted and committed team of teaching and support staff and above all support and affection from the society. We are committed to strive hard to scale greater heights to fulfil expectations of all stakeholders.
- ICT Integration in TLP
The institution kept a pace with the technological developments and the faculty is encouraged to use the modern technologies and facilities for effective teaching-learning process.
The initiatives of the college are noteworthy and include:
- The college campus is connected through LAN and high-speed internet is made available.
- Most of the classrooms are equipped with LCD projectors and internet connectivity.
- Software's such as MATLAB, Tally operating systems like Microsoft Windows and Linux.
- Subscription to INFLIBNET and e-journals.
- Effective use of social networking sites and video sharing sites.
- E-contents are developed and uploaded on college website.
- Library is supported by SOUL, WEBOPAC, DELNET and ILMS.
- Portable scanners are available in most of the department. Being a member of UGC-approved INFLIBNET N-LIST Programme, the faculty can access a wide range of e-journals and e-books. Well-equipped Modern Language Lab, Virtual Classroom, Well-furnished Computer Laboratories, Separate Digital and Microcontroller software, seminar hall with ICT facilities. Library and individual departments maintain educational Audio-visual aids in teaching-learning.
The facilities made available by the college to the faculty for effective teaching are:
• Internet connectivity/Wi-Fi to all the departments with N-computing and LAN.
• Teachers are encouraged to participate in special training programmes and summer research fellowships at centers of higher learning and excellence.
• The expertise gained by the teachers is shared with all for effective teaching.
ICT integration remarkably helped us to provide online education efficiently and effectively to all students during COVID-19 pandemic.
Academic Year 2021-22
Click here for 2.3.2 ICT Enabled Classrooms 2021-22
Click here for Number of Sanctioned Posts 2021-22
Academic Year 2020-21
Click here for Methods and Tools used for Effective TLP 2020-21
Click here for Methods and Tools used for Effective TLP
Click here for Number of Sanctioned Posts 2020-21