Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) is established in the college on 15.12.2000 to ensure quality culture and sustenance. It works towards developing a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic measures to improve the academic and administrative performance of the college.
As per guidelines of NAAC the objectives are
1) To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
2) To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
IQAC shall evolve mechanisms and procedures for:
a) Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
b) Relevant and quality academic/ research programmes;
c) Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society; Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning.
d) The credibility of assessment and evaluation process.
e) Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services.
f) Sharing of research findings and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
1) To develop strategies for curriculum enrichment and delivery, ensure quality in teaching-learning and research.
2) To facilitate the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty development to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
3) To Collect and analyze feedback from all stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
4) To disseminate information on various quality parameters to all stakeholders
5) To organize national and international events on quality related themes and promotion of quality culture.
6) To document of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
7) To Act as a nodal agency of the HEI for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
8) To develop and maintain institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining/enhancing the institutional quality.
9) To conduct periodically academic and administrative audit and its follow-up.
10) To prepare and submit the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and
parameters of NAAC.
Composition of IQAC
|Designation||Name of the Member|
|Special Invitee||Hon. Shri. N. B. Zaware Patil
Vice-President, A.J.M.V.P. Samaj, Ahmednagar
|Chairperson||Hon. Prin. Dr. R. K. Aher|
|Members From Management||Hon. Shri. G. D. Khandeshe
Secretary, A.J.M.V.P. Samaj, Ahmednagar
|Nominees from Employers /Industrialists/Stakeholders||1. Dr. V. S. Padalkar
2. Dr. D. J. Late
|Senior Administrative Officers||1. Shri. B. G. Giri Office Superintendent|
|Teacher Representatives||1. Mr. A. V. More
2. Dr. V. S. Raut
3. Dr. S. L. Kadam
4. Mr. B. S. Narsale
|Nominee from Local Society/Students / Alumni||1. Mr. R. D. Ghavate
2. Student Representative
|Coordinator/Director||Professor (Dr.) D. R. Thube|