Electoral Literacy Cell
The HEI has established the Electoral Literacy Cell (ELC) to engage students through activities and to sensitize them on their electoral rights and familiarize them with the electoral process of registration and voting. It aims at strengthening the culture of electoral participation among young and future voters.
1. To educate the voters to build a truly participative democracy
2. To spread voter awareness with basic knowledge related to the electoral process.
3. To promote voter literacy among all eligible citizens to vote and make an informed decision during the elections
- To organize awareness programs for general or targeted beneficiaries about electoral literacy.
- To organize voter registration camps on regular basis in association with local EC authorities.
- To celebrate Constitutions Day, Voters Day, Democracy fortnight, etc. programmes to inculcate human and constitutional values.
- To conduct the activities and games to stimulate and motivate the students provoking them to think and ask questions about the electoral process.
Dr. R. K. Aher
Prof. N. S. Nipunge
Dr. B.J. Kakade
Dr. D.P. Sontakke
Dr. A.V. Ghorpade
Mr. B.G. Dagale
Mr. B. G. Giri
Gadage Vaishnavi Satish
Students Co- coordinator
Adsare Rohit Sambhaji
For Any Assistance and More Information Please Contact:
Mr. Nitin Nipunge
Coordinator, Electoral Literacy Cell,
New Arts, Commerce and Science College, Parner.
Tal-Parner, Dist-Ahmednagar, Maharashtra (414 302)
Survey for Voters Registration Campaign and ELC Activities