Institutional Innovation Council (IIC)
HEI established the Innovation, Incubation and Start up cell to promote and develop entrepreneurship skill among the students. College Institutional Innovation Council (IIC) is registered under MoE’s IIC, GoI New Delhi. The Incubation and Start-Up Cell has been approved by SPPU Pune. College-IIC has been honoured with one star rank by MoE/MHRD, New Delhi.
The cell encourages the new ideas and innovation among the young minds of students. It has organized various activities in association with IQAC.
- Skill Training Workshop during 28th - 29th April, 2022 for the entrepreneurship development. In this workshop, Mrs. Supriya Mandlik, President, Aadhar Mahila Center, trained students to make the attractive and eco-friendly paper bags from waste papers and used newspaper and Mr. Hemant Gaikwad trained the students to make beautiful home and office articles from bamboo.
- One day ‘Flower Bouquet Preparation Workshop’ for Botany students on 8 February 2020.
- One day Workshop on Mushroom Cultivation 16 February 2019.
- Workshop on IPR and Patent Filing, 7 February 2020, Principal Dr. Shankar Laware delivered the guidance talk on IPR and Patent.
- Webinar on Research Publication Ethics and Plagiarism, 30 July 2021.
College with its facilities and renowned faculties, supported 11 start-ups so far.
Dr. Raut R. S.
Prof. Mutkule P. S.
Prof. Sontakke D. P.
Prof. Pathare S. R.
Prof Gaikwad S. P.
Click on below link ...