Other Backward Classes Cell
The Cell for Other Backward Classes (OBC) is constituted in college to empower the OBC students and staff. The cell is always engaged to solve the various problems of OBC students. The cell is always proactive to solve the various problems of OBC students. The cell will deal with the concerns of the OBC and Minorities.
- To educate and empower the deprived sections of the society
- To implement, monitor and evaluate the reservation policy of State and Central govt.
- To counsel and guide the OBC students about various issues and to render for academic activities
- To circulate the orders and notifications concerned with the scholarships, appointments and promotions of teaching and non-teaching posts issued by GoI, GoM, UGC and SPPU, Pune.
- To organize the remedial coaching for poor learners.
- To counsel for admission, scholarships, recruitment, and Promotions.
- To monitor the grievances redressal mechanism concerned with students and staff including minorities.
- Dr. R. K. Aher
- Dr. T. S. Thopate
- Dr. V. S. Raut
- Smt. J. D. Mhaske
- Prof. R. B. Kharade
- Shri. N. B. Thanage
We strive to follow a scheme of continuous improvement and upgradation in our procedures, practices and review the policy on a regular basis to evaluate continued relevance and to monitor compliance.