SC/ST Reservation and Welfare Cell
The scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) Welfare Cell is constituted in college to ensure the special interest of reserved category students and to provide supports in areas where the students experience difficulties. The committee will look after the disputes (if any) or violation of rights of SC/ST students, faculties and staff of HEI.
Aim and Objectives:
- To receive complaints of any dispute on the basis caste.
- To act on the complaints received in a stipulated time period.
- To guide students for the benefit of Scholarships.
- To aware the students for different welfare schemes, policies and acts of GOs and NGOs.
- To provide inclusive environment through different activities.
- To offer remedial teaching if necessary.
- To facilitate hassle-free environment.
- Dr. R. K. Aher
- Dr. D. P. Sontakke
- Dr. R. S. Diggikar
- Prof. R. D. Sonawane
- Shri. B. B. Suryavanshi
Programmes are organized for the awareness and motivation of the students. Meeting of the committee members are held and matters regarding problems and scholarship are discussed. All students avail the facility of scholarship.
We strive to follow a scheme of continuous improvement and upgradation in our procedures, practices and review the policy on a regular basis to evaluate continued relevance and to monitor compliance.